Position ID : 6772794
Job duties and responsibilities
- Build new and migrate existing complex on-premises applications/workloads to the OCI, AWS and Azure public cloud platform.
- Managing and monitoring Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, CloudWatch), Azure (OMS) and OCI workloads.
- Assist in the architecture, buildout, and administration of Cloud IaaS and PaaS
- Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure, AWS and OCI PaaS and other services.
- Troubleshoot and identify performance, connectivity and other issues for the applications hosted in OCI, AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
- Use Powershell, CLI, Web Services and APIs to automate Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Manage and support Enterprise Datawarehouse Systems on Oracle Cloud, using ODI ETL and MicroStrategy OLAP technologies.
- Installation, configuration, administration of Oracle Data Integrator and MicroStrategy.
- Manage Data Loads from source systems, to staging, ODS and Datawarehouse schemas.
- Partner with Project Managers on estimates, statuses, identifying issues and raising risks.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.