Managed IT Services is when you outsource your business’s Information Technology (IT) to a trusted IT company which in turn provides your employees unlimited IT support while proactively and strategically managing your IT infrastructure – all at a fixed price.
SAP’s 3-tiered system begins with the Basis layer (the core). Therefore, the SAP system will suffer problems if this foundation is not updated and running, resulting in downtime, user impact, and business impact.
- Performance tuning for systems
- Health, performance, backup, and availability monitoring
- Migration, upgrade, and installation
- Issues related to PI, disaster recovery, and more
- Tuning database performance
- Upgrade of the database
- Apply Database Patches, Optimize Database
- Adjust Performance Parameters
- Setup and Monitoring Maintenance Tasks
User Access Administrator
- Create User Accounts
- Assign Security Roles
- Authorize Issue Investigation Audit Reports and Assistance
- Setup/maintain CUA
- Note application
- System Errors
- Transport Administration
- Client Copies
- System Refreshes
- Support pack Updates
- Kernel Patching
Cloud comes with many new IT challenges including dealing with multiple vendors and devices. Handling accessibility and synchronization may take your IT team away from more critical business tasks. With Khoj’s Cloud Operations Managed Services, you will reap the full benefits of your cloud investment, so you can meet your business goals and objectives.
Improving your Cloud Productivity
Khoj offers 24/7 remote monitoring of all the systems necessary to always keep your users productive. We take care of everything on your network, proactively preventing problems and automating corrective actions. Consider us your outsourced IT department; working in the background to ensure all aspects of your cloud environment are covered.
Our cloud-managed services include:
- 24/7 system monitoring and management of your private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- Operations management of Windows Azure, Office 365, and Active Directory
- Management of important patches, updates, and security audits
- Licensing management
- Dedicated support based on SLAs to maximize your uptime
The burden of IT is over.
Managing databases and building applications is integral to any enterprise IT system in today’s competitive world. However, data management is becoming increasingly complex and growing, making it more difficult for many enterprises to accomplish their goals. With Khoj DBMS Services, you can improve current database operations and significantly lower the total cost of ownership (TCO). Many of the world’s largest companies trust our team to manage ERP integrations, rollouts, database migrations, and upgrades.
The Database Administration services we provide include installation, management, and support for databases and database systems required by various software programs and vendors.
DATABASE BACK UP
As a leading provider of secure, scalable, and durable storage for backup and recovery initiatives, we offer robust database backup solutions designed for businesses to achieve more efficiency and scalability without investing in on-premises infrastructure.
Our database cloning service provides quick and effective clones of all your complex databases. To ensure efficiency, we use a copy-on-write protocol, which copies the data at the point of change, either in the source database or in the clone database.
Khoj’s innovative team has completed a variety of complex database migration and restructuring projects using Azure, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, SAP HANA, and AWS.
An enterprise can focus entirely on its core activities using our database monitoring services. In addition to offering our clients flexible, error-free service, we regularly provide timely, accurate alerts.
DATABASE AUTO BACKUP & RECOVERY
In addition to manual backups and recovery, Khoj offers automatic backups and recovery services for all databases. The procedure of providing backups for Azure, Oracle, SAP HANA, and AWS databases, among others, must be thoroughly tested. Therefore, you can trust us to deliver only the highest quality.
Active Directory Managed Services
Microsoft Active Directory is used by over 90% of large organizations worldwide, according to Gartner. As a result, in-house and cloud-based applications rely on it without a doubt, and downtime is not an option.
Why Use Active Directory Managed Services?
When your organization grows and adapts to key technology trends, you may find yourself confronted with challenges that arise from adapting to a changing technology environment and growing your business:
- Monitor and manage Active Directory in a more complex environment
- Focusing on more strategic projects by automating time-consuming tasks
- Achieving greater accountability and visibility
- Acquiring comprehensive Active Directory knowledge
Based on client research and benchmarks, Khoj is one of few companies worldwide that offers Active Directory managed services based on service levels. We demonstrate our commitment by establishing measurable units, KPIs, set standards, service level agreements, ITIL processes, and other indicators of commitment to clients. ADMS includes the following:
- Providing 24/7 monitoring and support
- Management of incidents in real-time
- A practical approach to problem-solving
- An effective change management plan and execution
- Management of security updates
- Continual optimization of the configuration
Our team’s expertise of experts will help you optimize your Microsoft infrastructure’s performance, security, and stability to reduce the risk of disrupting critical business applications.
Is your organization struggling to address remote workforce or scale needs with your current environment?
Khoj’s AVD offer is designed to deliver successful secure remote workspace for employees using Azure Windows Virtual Desktop service, addressing remote workforce or scale needs with your current environment. Our Azure Windows Virtual Desktop service enables a secure, remote desktop experience from anywhere and virtually for everyone.
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is the only virtual desktop infrastructure that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for Office 365 ProPlus, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments. You can deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes, including built-in security and compliance features.
Azure Virtual Desktop -Detailed Proof Of Concept
- Current Licensing
- User Landscape Assessment
- Application Landscape
- Current virtualization solution review if it exists
- Current Infrastructure Cost Analysis
- Solution Designs
- Well-Architected Review of Workloads
Proof of Concept
- Design Proof Of Concept
- Deploy WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop) setup with workloads ( Pilot)
- Deployment to production
- Service validation and testing
- Presentation of Deliverables & Architecture Walkthrough
- Azure IaaS
- Assessment of workloads in scope for AVD
- Solution Design for AVD
- Optimized and scalable Cloud Virtual Desktop design and implementation of AVD for Pilot application workloads
- Configure secure access to Windows line of business applications and data from anywhere with any device
- Configure Remote App streaming for simplified pilot application delivery
- Migration approach from existing virtualization solution if applicable
- Deployment estimates
- Licensing guidelines
- Deployment timelines
Azure Integration Services
In Azure, application integration is the process of integrating any cloud application with any on-premises application using Azure services (API Management, Azure Event Grid, Azure Logic Apps)
Azure app integration is a natural choice for organizations that use Microsoft software or any of the Azure platform’s services. It also provides flexibility to meet their specific business and technical needs. Integration with Azure typically involves scoping, planning, designing, implementing, and testing. Typically, it consists of a project manager, a business analyst, an Azure Solution Architect Expert, developer(s), QA engineer(s), and a DevOps engineer.
Benefits of using Azure Integration Services
- Integrate, Collaborate & Eliminate Data Silos
- Improve Efficiency & Productivity
- Excellent Data Quality & Decision making
Robotic Process Automation
Businesses can significantly benefit from Robotic Process Automation (RPA) through higher efficiency, cost savings, and intelligent business processes. By automating repetitive, rule-based tasks, RPA allows for more time for domain-specific work that adds value. In addition, business process challenges are addressed using intelligent automation and self-evolving to stay on top of disruptions.
By automating highly repetitive, routine, and complex tasks, Khoj’s RPA services enable companies to be product-agnostic. By accelerating business process transformation, enhancing productivity, and maximising ROI, we help organizations improve performance.